Thursday, June 19, 2008

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor...


I Got Nothin'

Well, actually I have lots of stuff but it's all in progress and I haven't had the time to complete any of it. In the meantime here's a peak at some of my Pop Culture Heroes...




Ernie Kovacs
Television Pioneer and Innovator. He deserves a blog all his own.



Mickey Mouse
Spunky, little wise-ass Mickey (circa 1928) not white bread corporate shill modern Mickey.




Louis Armstrong
If I have to explain the greatness that is Satchmo, you shouldn't be reading this blog.



William M. Gaines
Publisher of Mad Magazine and EC Comics (Tales from the Crypt, Weird Science etc). Back in the day, Mad Magazine was truly funny and clever and it taught me to have a healthy disrespect for authority.





The Three Stooges
Violent? Yes. Childish and unsophisticated? Yes.
Funny as Hell? Why Coitenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment